Goalrobber Hockey Schools
“Michael Boehm Memorial Scholarship” Scholarship Program
In loving memory of our dear friend, Michael Boehm. May his influence and love for the game live on.
1. DEADLINE for scholarship applications is 3 weeks prior to the applicable Goalrobber event.
2. Refer to criteria below for eligibility requirements.
3. Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed.
4. Fill out the application honestly an accurately below
5. You will be notified atleast 2 weeks prior to the applicable Goalrobber event by mail or email regarding the status of your application.
6. If you have any questions about the application, please email us at email@example.com
NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon qualification and scholarship fund availability.
To Provide scholarships to goaltenders who exhibit a hard-working and passionate approach to the
position of goaltending, outstanding character, and who show evidence of financial need.
Half to full scholarship toward the respective Goalrobber Hockey Camp registration.
1. Applicant must be between 10 and 18 years of age by time of camp.
2. Applicant must have shown commitment to the position of goaltending and have at least one year of
experience in net with an established high school or youth program.
Applicant must submit the following items:
1. Completed scholarship application form (if handwritten, please print legibly)
2. Completed Goalrobber Hockey School Registration Form, available at www.goalrobber.com/camps
* No payment necessary with registration form (any balance can be paid after decision).
3. Personal Essay demonstrating goaltender’s passion and commitment to the position of goaltending, a
desire to improve as a goaltender and student athlete and evidence of financial need (no official documents
Deadline for the application is three weeks prior to camp.